SRM | V-Class High-Performance Powered Loudspeakers are a whole new tier of SRM portable loudspeakers that aren’t just made to get the job done, but to get it done better than anything else with unmatched clarity, output, and control packaged into sleek, rugged enclosures.
TAKING SRM TO A NEW LEVEL
The original SRM Series was a game-changer when it was introduced in 1999. And the series is setting out to make its mark once again. This required a deep look at what matters today in a portable loudspeaker. Power, sound quality, and reliability. We didn't hold back. We combined our most rock-solid amplifier platform ever, premium transducers, and the best acoustic tuning in the industry – the result is a new level of performance that cannot be beat at this price.
- Best performance, sound quality, and reliability in its class
- Industry-leading 2000W Class-D amplifier with transparent system limiting and protection
- Superior sound with Advanced Impulse™ DSP tuning and Intelligent Bass Management™
- High-performance transducers and custom SymX™ Horn for unmatched clarity and accuracy
- SRM Mix Control™ built-in 4-channel digital mixer with Bluetooth®
- Complete wireless control via the SRM Connect™ app
- Wirelessly link 2 SRM | V-Class speakers together for music streaming applications plus control
- Dual-angle pole mount plus angled design for use as a floor monitor
2000W Class-D Amplifier
SRM | V-Class comes equipped with our most rock-solid, powerful amplifier platform ever for better performance across the board than any other loudspeaker in its class. Ultra-efficient power combined with sophisticated protection and monitoring means your loudspeakers will sound better and get louder than anything else in their class with unrivaled reliability.
No expense was spared on the drivers for this series. Woofers feature large, powerful magnets partner with robust motors, voice coils and spiders to provide the highest possible efficiency and transient accuracy. Additional cooling vents surrounding the specially designed voice coil plus directional cabinet porting ensures maximum heat dispersion and reliability.
The premium polymer high-frequency driver provides the flattest possible response for incredibly smooth highs that enhance the details of your music or mix without sounding harsh.
Custom Sym-X™ Horn
The custom designed Sym-X™ horn combined with a premium polymer high frequency driver provides an almost razor flat response (within +/- .5 dB), and that carries through the crossover point to the woofer for the smoothest midrange possible in a portable loudspeaker. Not only does this make the speaker sound amazing right out of the box, it keeps the most important things in your mix sounding clear and natural even at high SPL.
Advanced Impulse™ DSP - Proprietary Acoustic Tuning
Just the level of fidelity and sound quality from the transducers and amplifier alone are quite amazing. But we settle for nothing short of perfection. With our Advanced Impulse™ DSP, muddy midrange, harsh highs, and sloppy bass simply do not exist with these speakers. Not only does SRM | V-Class sound incredible directly in front of them on-axis, they sound just as good all the way to the edge of their coverage unlike other typical loudspeakers.
SRM Mix Control™ - 4-Channel Digital Mixer with Bluetooth®
Equipped with a full-color display, settings and adjustments are clear and easy to see. The main window displays input and output levels. Easily dive into channel and system settings for current voicing, EQ, alignment delay settings, and more all at a glance. Want access to quick adjustments on the fly? Download the SRM Connect™ app for complete wireless control from your phone. Bluetooth connectivity means you can stream to a pair of SRM | V-Class speakers for an extremely quick and easy music playback rig.
10" 2000W High-Performance Powered Loudspeaker
- Industry-leading 2000W Class-D amplifier
- Our most advanced amplifier platform ever, delivering incredible stability, headroom, and audio fidelity
- Highest SPL in its class
- Unrivaled reliability and rock-solid operation can withstand the most demanding applications
- Universal power supply (100-240VAC) with Power Factor Correction for stable operation even with unstable AC power
- Advanced Impulse™ DSP – Proprietary Acoustic Tuning
- Crystal clear sound across the entire dispersion zone means the whole room is the sweet spot
- Precision crossover and transducer time-alignment ensures balanced and accurate sound
- Intelligent Bass Management™
- Our proprietary LF management technology maintains tonal balance and output level when operating at very high volumes while keeping the bass tight and punchy
- Custom Sym-X™ Horn
- Allows for total efficiency from the HF transducer minimizing distortion and increasing output
- Creates a perfectly symmetrical, flat response at the crossover point for exceptionally smooth midrange
- The horn-loading frequency is set below the drivers’ LF capability allowing for maximum efficiency and optimal performance at the crossover point
- High-Performance Custom Transducers
- Large, powerful magnets partner with robust motors, voice coils and spiders to provide the highest possible efficiency and transient accuracy
- Additional cooling vents surrounding the specially designed voice coil plus directional cabinet porting ensures maximum heat dispersion and reliability
- Premium polymer high-frequency driver provides the flattest possible response for incredibly smooth highs that sound natural and balanced
- Transparent System Limiting and Protection
- Dedicated processing module monitors and protects the amplifier in real time
- Sound quality and tonal balance is maintained even under heavy limiting
- Utilizing powerful multi-band compression, the amplifier can target specific frequency ranges to prevent the system from being overloaded rather than turn everything down at the expense of overall output
- Input limiting keeps your source signal in check so if your sending audio that’s a bit too hot, the speaker will cool it down
- SRM Mix Control™ Built-in 4-Channel Digital Mixer with Bluetooth®
- Dual independent channels that support mic, line, and instrument signals
- Dedicated 1/8” stereo aux channel
- Stream music from any Bluetooth® enabled device
- Direct Outs on Ch.1/2 plus Mix Out
- High-contrast full color display for easy single-knob access to mixer and processing
- Adjust channel levels and EQ
- Application and venue specific voicing modes
- Alignment delay – up to 100 feet
- Save and recall up to 10 user presets
- Screensaver plus dimmer and contrast control
- System lock with 4-digit passcode
- Change front LED function: Green, white, off, signal present, multi (cycle through colors)
- Complete Wireless Control via the SRM Connect™ App
- The SRM Connect™ app gives you access to all adjustments and settings including EQ, levels, and presets
- Wirelessly link two SRM | V-Class speakers together for music streaming applications plus complete control over both speakers
- The latest Bluetooth technology allows up to 100 meters of range between linked speakers
- Stereo or dual zone linking modes allows discrete control over the inputs and outputs of the entire system across two rooms or zones
- Creates an incredibly clean setup in minutes
- Versatile configuration options
- Dual-angled cabinet design allows for use as a high-performance floor monitor
- Dual angle pole-mount provides optimal coverage and minimal reflections in most venues. The 7-degree downward tilt is perfect for when the speakers are on elevated stages.
- M10 flypoints for installation (vertical orientation)
- Max SPL: 131dB
- Frequency Response: 45Hz – 20kHz
- Coverage: 60°(H) x 40°(V)
- Weight: 30.9 lb / 14.0 kg
- Dimensions: 23.0 x 12.9 x 15.1 in / 584 x 328 x 384 mm